Break the Habit Paraliminal®
Learn how to break bad habits and pursue the life you desire!
Habits can be a powerful tool or a detrimental stumbling block. Regardless of whether a habit is good or bad, the one thing that all habits have in common is the fact that they can be difficult to change.
When you learn how to break bad habits and replace them with new habits that create confidence and contentment, your work and life can advance quickly. As you listen this Paraliminal®, you can eliminate the frustration, guilt, and shame about your bad habits as you adopt more good habits.
How to Break Bad Habits
Bad habits take many forms and can hinder both your health and happiness in a variety of ways. This Paraliminal® shows you how to establish clear intentions and maintain positive thoughts, as it enables you to live congruently with your values. It also helps you:
- Eliminate negative emotions that encourage bad habits so that you allow positive habits to create resourceful states.
- Understand the addictive nature of habits that generate problems and eliminate them, so you feel calm and in power of yourself.
- Create a more positive image for yourself that earns you the admiration of everyone that you meet.
- Encourage feelings of peace, confidence, and self-acceptance that enable you to live a happier, healthier life.
- Improve your physical and mental health so that you can live life to the fullest.
Bad habits are like a prison cell that keep you from the life that you want to experience. This Paraliminal® guides you to embrace your desired future today and have profound faith you can achieve it.
Learn how to break bad habits now!
Information about accessing this digital product will be emailed to you after your purchase.
Paraliminal is a registered trademark owned by Learning Strategies Corporation, Dr. Paul Scheele’s publisher.