Become Fearless and Courageous
When you become fearless, you feel powerful and able to conquer challenges. You also have a sense of safety and sufficient care from others.
This Paraliminal® supports your ability to overcome a fear that shows up when you decide to tackle a challenge or when a sudden new dilemma needs a solution. It also supports you to have the confidence that you are all right and have the sufficient support with the necessary resources to conquer your challenges.
As you listen to this Paraliminal®, your worries about possible future issues subside and you stay present with a focus on what you can do now. It is able to do this through messages that support 3 areas of your brain, the reptilian brain, the limbic brain, and the neocortex. These 3 areas correspond to feeling safe, cared for, and capable. These messages allow you the freedom to attempt more ambitious goals and be innovative.
The Benefits You Realize When you Become Fearless
- Sense you are okay, so you continue to take new steps towards your goals.
- Feel safe about the future, so you maintain a focus on your desires.
- Believe in yourself, so you have greater certainty of your abilities.
- Stay in a state of flow, so you remain energized yet calm.
- Be brave and bold, so you act with confidence.
- Know you are sufficient, so your worries and concerns dissolve.
- Stay with your commitments, so you reach your goals.
Become fearless even in the midst of disorienting change and even chaotic events as you listen to the Fearlessness Paraliminal®. You can release your doubts and concerns with ease.
This Paraliminal® session helps you establish the mindset to stay in motion despite obstacles. It supports you to trust yourself to succeed. When you use this session, you bring your mind, heart, and will into a congruent state so you stay on track with your plans.
Become Fearless and Realize Your Goals!
Information about accessing this digital product will be emailed to you after your purchase.
Paraliminal is a registered trademark owned by Learning Strategies Corporation, Dr. Paul Scheele’s publisher.