6 Ways to Take Charge at Work and Succeed
A Virtual 6-Session Class with Dr. Paul R. Scheele!
In this class, you learn an effective approach and the proven roadmap to succeed as business changes come with accelerated speed and turbulence. The course learning objective is develop the skills to master better outcomes in these challenging times.
You and other committed entrepreneurs will meet in 6 collaborative 90-minute Zoom sessions over 12 weeks as outlined in the schedule below. Your live participation is highly encouraged, so you can ask specific questions based on your unique needs. Recordings will be available.
Your sessions with Dr. Scheele are designed to help you overcome stuck states, resolve dilemmas, and achieve brilliant results in 2022. The insights and strategies you gain come from Dr. Scheele’s doctoral research and expertise guiding business leaders for over 40 years.
Here is the schedule for the 6, 90-minute sessions:
A recording of each session will be sent to everyone who enrolls.
Session 1: Face Your Crucial Need for Change
February 15, 7 to 8:30pm Central
- Acknowledge the dilemmas, challenges, and conflicts that affect performance
- See into the blind spots that block your progress
- Discover the hidden and unresolved issues that prevent your desired future
Session 2: Step Out of Your Comfort Zone Safely
March 1, 7 to 8:30pm Central
- Provide sufficient time and space to collaborate effectively with others
- Embrace and respect differences in values and diversity of opinions
- Create options for transformation
Session 3: Examine Your Current Barriers to Success
March 15, 7 to 8:30pm Central
- Use collaborative inquiry and reflection to evaluate the present situation
- Include the perspectives of others involved
- Challenge habitual thinking and expectations, and raise awareness for alternatives
Session 4: Support the Expression of Novel Insights
March 29, 7 to 8:30pm Central
- Engage in meaningful dialogue to reveal deep insights
- Use the 4 levels of listening to expand awareness of emerging possibilities
- Tap into inner motivations to propel your progress
Session 5: Illuminate Positive New Options
April 12, 7 to 8:30pm Central
- Bring innovative thinking to resolve present challenges in your work
- Plant and nurture the seeds of your best ideas
- Find the clarity of mind and inner commitment to make progress
Session 6: Acknowledge and Begin Your Action Plan
April 26, 7 to 8:30pm Central
- Celebrate your vision, mission, and objectives
- Declare your commitments for engagement
- Share the necessary resources to create desired outcomes
After you enroll, you will receive an email with the information to join us on Zoom for each of the dates listed above. Please note that if you live in some locations around the world, this event may be on the following day. A recording of each session will be sent to everyone who enrolls.
We look forward to your participation.
Email us at Grow@ScheeleLearning.com with any questions.
To your brilliance,
Dr. Paul R. Scheele and Cheryl Valk